Your Ad Here

My 10 Search Engine Optimizer (SEO )Guide-10 Steps
  1. Have a good and clear title-Write titles with important keywords in the title and post header.
  2. Using a Graphic file title instead will not help. Search engine cant actually read them its better to read text.
  3. Submit my blog to all of the directories listed on Pingomatic
  4. Submit my blog to Pingoat which allows to ping over fifty blog ping services all at once.
  5. Sign up for an account at BlogExplosion and blogmalaysia.com and register blog there.
  6. Submit my blog to all of the directores listed at RSS Feeds directory
  7. Sign up for My Yahoo and add my blogs feed to “My Yahoo” account. Sign up for My MSN, and add My blog to “My MSN” account. This will get my blog included in MSN and Yahoo very quickly.
  8. Place My blog on all the major search engines. AddMe.com will submit blog free to the top 14 Search engines.
  9. SubmitExpress.com will submit my blog free to the top 20 Search engines.
  10. Locate blogs with a lot of traffic and place relevant comments in their comment box . Do not spam or place the ‘I like your site,visit mine’ type comments. And last, post quality content as often as possible

0 comments