Your Ad Here

My Numb Drive

Posted by Stephen of ibelin | 4:21 AM | 0 comments »


I ve had my thumbdrive for the last 3-4 years. When i bought it it was the latest thing, 125MB Apacer(lame i know but it was the bomb then).This little guy has been with me almost all my college years. Ive saved used it for all my assignments, systems , java projects, C++ , Visual basic, OOAD and many stuff. I was particularly proud of it when it saved and kept and delivered my FINAL YEAR PROJECT safe and sound. BUT even then it was slow, very slow, closed to mind numbing slow. It took atleast a minute or more for my laptop or any pc to detect it. I sure hope my next one would be even better than this,could anyone recommend a better thumbdrive?(P.S how much would an old thumb drive fetch on ebay?:) just asking)

0 comments