Your Ad Here

Finally!! Interview

Posted by Stephen of ibelin | 4:26 AM | 0 comments »

Yup, it was my turn finally to attend the interview,finally after waiting each interviewer calling each one of us. He's name was Robert or something, i was nervous, it was my first interview since i completed my degree. It started out ggreat he introduced himself to me and i did the same for myself.So guess waht he asked first -work experience, i explained i had none but could relate it back to my group projects from school. It was actually acceptable, he wanted to know how was my experience in my group projects. Great i thought! There was a lot of things i could tell him about them. So his first question was that to describe it, what would happen it this groupmember would have done that, this, and other group work issues. I was happy to explain it and showed my flair in making groupwork work!

0 comments